Don't forget to leave your comments!

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Skype, MSN Messenger, ICQ, Google Talk & more on your device!


About a year ago I started to use skype a lot. Mostly to talk to my family, since we live in different cities, but also to some friends. The problem was that I always had to be on the computer to talk for free, so that's when I started to look for a widget that would let me install skype on my beloved device. And there it was! Fring, a company based in London that had just began to offer its services. The name comes from the union of two words Free & Ring. With time, they have become more and more popular and have also added more options, like the one that allows to send files between Fring users. If you are interested click here to go to the official website.


If you want to add me as your fring contact my username is 14053430523, enjoy!
This application is also compatible with all S60 devices, Iphone and many more.


Share/Save/Bookmark

Search

Google