Don't forget to leave your comments!

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Virtual Radio for your N95


I've always loved being ''international''. I try to listen to radios from all over the world, like Europa Plus from Moscow, or China Radio International straight from Beijing, or the Russian Radio from New York. Well, now I can listen to them wherever I am, using Virtual Radio. The sound quality is preety neat and you can use any other application while listening. Like for example, the other day I streamed a video using Qik while listening to Virtual Radio at the same time, the result was awesome, when you watch the clip you listen to the radio playing as loud as it can be. Get the application here http://www.vradio.org/index.php?js=a.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Per your recommendation I just installed this gadget and I'am liking it. I very much the porfolio of stations... Thxs!

Miguel said...

You are welcome! do you have a N95 or an N95 8GB? Have a good day

Search

Google