Don't forget to leave your comments!

Thursday 19 February 2009

Nokia Magnifier

There have been a few occasions when I wanted to have a magnifier with me. When I realized I did not have one, the only solution was to go to a store and get it, of course I lost it three days later. Well, Nokia has released the Nokia Magnifier, an application that allows you to read those tiny little manuscripts and distinguish small drawings. It works great with a 5 mega pixel camera such as the N95 one. Furthermore, the application lets you take pictures of whatever you magnify. Get the application here, or scan the QR Code below to get it straight from your device.

qrcode


2 comments:

diego_fc said...

this has been really useful, much more than I thought

great blog!

Jabi said...

Iloved all

Search

Google