Don't forget to leave your comments!

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Google Maps 3.0 with Google Latitude

Sharing your location gets easier every day. Google has recently launched Google Latitude, a feature that comes built-in in the latest version of Google Maps Mobile (3,0). With Google Latitude people will be able to share their location in real time with other users they decide to add. For example, I am using Latitude right now and I have added my brother as a Latitude contact, therefore I can see that he has left work and he is heading downtown. What's exciting here, is that I can see how he moves in real time!


In addition to all of this, you can decide to send your contacts a text message of call them just by selecting on their icon. If you are worried about privacy issues Google provides you with several privacy restrictions that you can apply. Have fun using the software!

Download the application here, or scan the QR Code below to get it straight to your phone.

qrcode

Write comment if you want to share your location with me



No comments:

Search

Google