Don't forget to leave your comments!

Thursday 30 October 2008

How to watch live TV on your N95

After searching throught the entire web for a free service that would allow me to watch Live TV on my cellphone inside the US, I finally found a way to do it that works worldwide. It was actually easy to find, but still, I lost 2 more hours looking for other channels. The steps to set it up are the following:

In your phone Menu look for the ''Video Center'' icon, when you enter that program go to ''Add new services'', that will take you to a webpage, this is the official Nokia website that provides video services to its users. Once you are there, go to where it says ''Services by Category'' and chose ''Entertainment'', after that you will be presented with a variety of Video providers, like ''Rooftop Commedy'' or ''Fast Lane'', you are free to download any of those, but the only one that offers Live TV it is called ''FreeBe TV'', so you will have to download that one. After installing it close that webpage and you will be redirected to the ''Video Center'' menu, go to ''Internet Videos'', open ''FreeBe TV'' and, Voila! you can choose from up to 10 channels, I prefer the one that streams music videos, it s better than MTV since you don't have Reality Shows!

Tell me how did it go? were you able to install it?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Thanks for that Miguel. Followed your steps and had it up and running in a few minutes. Much appreciated!

Miguel said...

Welcome! Do you have an N95 or N95 8GB?

Ade said...

Wow! Awesome find, dude! Works perfect on my N95.

Miguel said...

I'm glad I could help!

Ben said...

It doesnt say add new content on mine. Any help please? benked@live.co.uk

Anonymous said...

hy..i have n95 8gb...when i enter add new service it directs me on ovi store..and there is no''Services by Category'' ..what can i do?

Anonymous said...

Same here. when i click on add new services it takes me to an ovi store and there is no''Services by Category''

banner said...

I saw all those app but no Freebe Tv which one should i download instead that is Live Tv.

Search

Google