Don't forget to leave your comments!

Thursday 23 October 2008

BBC iPlayer for the N95!

If you live in the UK, you will definitely love, adore, embrace, and finally download the BBC iPlayer. This application allows you to watch any show previously aired on the BBC on your mobile. Can you imagine that? You will be able to watch your favorite show while you are in the toilet! The bad news is that if you are not in the UK this doesn't work, or is it just me? Please let me know if you are using this tool outside the UK!  Download it here, or scan the code above to download it directly from your phone.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tremendous. Link doesn't work but use barcode to get download. Well impressed

Miguel said...

Thanks for letting me know, I'm trying to fix that link!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the BBC won't let you foreigners get to their content — simply because they're funded from a domestic tax (effectively). One of the conditions is that they disallow access to programming to people outside the UK.

Sorry 'n' all :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I might be being stupid, but I can't work out how to install this. The barcode gives me a zipfile of PNGs, HTML and a plist, but I don't know what to do with it.

Am I being stupid? :o)

Search

Google